The Starlight Circle is a community of women leaders who advance After School All Stars through a focused investment of time, talent and treasure. Starlight Circle members from across the country each donate a minimum of $10,000 annually.
Starlight Circle Benefits
- Create a deeper connection through mission experiences and regular communication.
- Participate in hands-on, local experiences, including career days, Hoop Heroes, and other activities.
- Invitation to the Women’s Leadership Summit in Los Angeles, a national event offering members the opportunity to enhance their philanthropic leadership through educational and inspirational sessions led by prominent speakers.
- Subscription to the bi-monthly Starlight Circle e-newsletter.
- Invitation to CEO’s annual teleconference providing updates on our work
- Access to dedicated After School All Stars liaison
- Additional benefits and events are organized locally
For more information about the Starlight Circle or the investment you can make in the children we serve, please contact Eva Fordham, Vice President of Individual Giving at 323-938-3232 x 130 or [email protected].